John Paul Jones announced on Friday that he has released an updated version of his signature E- Bass guitar with Manson.
The new bass guitar comes in two finishes: Vintage red sunburst and blackburst, Manson says on its website. The updated guitar is priced at £2,399.
Every signature guitar included a printed John Paul Jones signature on the headstock.
Here are the specifications for the updated John Paul Jones Signature E-Bass:
- Mahogany Body
- Through-Neck Construction
- Hard Maple 3-Piece Neck With Graphite Reinforcement
- 24 Fret Two Octave Ebony Fingerboard
- 34-inch Scale
- Dot Fingerboard Inlays
- New High Gloss Vintage Red Sunburst Lacquer
- New High Gloss Black Burst Lacquer Finish Option
- Two-Piece Bookmatched Quilted Maple Top
- Matching Quilted Maple Headstock Veneer
- EMG 35 TW Dual Coil Bridge Pickup
- EMG 35 P4 Neck Pickup
- Hipshot Kickass Bass Bridge
- Schaller Machine Heads
- Hipshot D-Tuner
- Active EMG Circuit
- Volume, Pan, Bass/Treble
- All Black Hardware
- Manson Deluxe Hiscox Hardcase
Jones first released his signature bass guitar in 2010, and this is the first update to the guitar.
Twitter and Facebook to stay up to date on news as it happens. You can also sign up to our email for a digest of the latest news sent to your inbox. LedZepNews uses paid Amazon referral links to earn commissions to cover its costs.
Egads – not a very good soundtrack to this little video – why wouldn’t the manufacturer demo the bass? Criminy.