Robert Plant and Alison Krauss will return to tour the US again in August and September.
It was announced on April 11 that the pair have added 13 new US dates to their world tour.
The newly announced tour dates follow an initial US tour leg in May and June and a European leg in June and July.
Artist presales for the newly announced tour dates will take place on April 12 at 10am ET through the official plantkrauss.com website using the code “PLANTKRAUSS”.
The newly announced US tour dates are listed below:
- August 15: San Diego, CA – The Rady Shell @ Jacobs Park
- August 17: Santa Barbara, CA – Santa Barbara Bowl
- August 18: Los Angeles, CA – The Greek Theatre
- August 20: Stateline, NV – Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harvey’s
- August 21: Berkeley, CA – The Greek Theatre
- August 23: Napa, CA – Oxbow Riverstage
- August 25: Bend, OR – Hayden Homes Amphitheater
- August 27: Troutdale, OR – Edgefield Amphitheater
- August 28: Redmond, WA – Marymoor Park
- August 30: Salt Lake City, UT – Sandy Amp
- September 1: Denver, CO – Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- September 3: Grand Prairie, TX – Texas Trust CU Theatre at Grand Prairie
- September 4: Austin, TX – Moody Amphitheater
The extension of Plant and Krauss’ world tour means that the pair are currently scheduled to perform 36 shows together this year. Out of those shows, only two will be in the UK when the pair appear at the Glastonbury and BST Hyde Park festivals in June.
It was announced in November that there will be no Plant and Krauss headline shows in the UK “due to the ongoing pandemic and the interest in the safety of fans.”
As well as touring with Krauss later this year, Plant is currently touring the UK with his band Saving Grace. The band kicked off their UK tour in Bexhill on April 8 and are due to perform 14 shows in total.
Altogether, this means that Plant is scheduled to perform 50 shows in 2022.